Outstanding VisibilityOffering a powerful 6,000 nits brightness (customizable up to 8,500 nits), this super-bright display excels outdoors even in direct sunlight, instantly captivating attention and effectively delivering content.
Smooth Playback in Dynamic MotionA high refresh rate of 4,000Hz ensures smooth playback. Flicker-free images prevent the black bars that appear in video recordings, as well as viewer eye strain and blurred vision.
Detailed Expression of Color Depth16-bit color processing provides a higher greyscale level, which seamlessly displays different depths and densities of colors without distortion, thereby giving a more realistic and sophisticated content.
Reliable Weatherproof DesignThe front and back of the unit case are IP65- and IP54-certified, respectively, allowing stable operation unaffected by weather and harmful outdoor environments.
Front or Rear ServiceabilityThe product offers either front access or rear access, allowing customers to choose according to their installation environment and minimizing limitations in installation and maintenance.
Uniform Picture QualityEvery step from production is strictly managed, while factory calibration ensures consistent quality between the LED units. The display provides seamless content with 97％ brightness uniformity.
Vividness with Color AccuracyLG’s rigorous quality standards also make LG LED signage reproduce accurate colors, vividly displaying the original colors of objects without distortion.
RoHS Certified Safe ProductBoasting RoHS certification, all LG LED signage models are environmentally-friendly products that do not use materials harmful to the environment and people.
- Pixel Pitch: 6.0mm
- Brightness: 6,000cd/m²
- Outstanding Visibility
- High Refresh Rate of 4,000Hz
- 16-bit Color Processing
- Reliable Weatherproof Design
- Pixel Configuration
- 3 in 1
- Pixel Pitch (mm)
- Module Resolution (W x H)
- 32 × 32
- Module Dimensions (W x H, mm)
- 192 × 192
- Weight per Module (kg)
- No. of Modules per Cabinet (W × H)
- 6 × 4
- Cabinet Resolution (W × H)
- 192 × 128
- Cabinet Dimensions (W × H × D)
- 1152 × 768 × 217
- Cabinet Surface Area (m²)
- Weight per Cabinet (kg/cabinet)
- Weight per Square Meter (kg/m²)
- Physical Pixel Density (pixels/m²)
- Flatness of Cabinet
- ±1.0 mm
- Cabinet Material
- Aluminum Sheet
- Service Access
- Front or Rear (One Option Only)
- Min. Brightness (After Calibration)
- Color Temperature
- 3500 ~ 8500
- Visual Viewing Angle (Horizontal)
- Visual Viewing Angle (Vertical)
- Brightness Uniformity
- Color Uniformity
- Contrast Ratio
- Processing Depth (bit)
- Power Consumption (W/cabinet, Max.)
- Power Consumption (W/cabinet, Avg.)
- Power Consumption (W/m², Max.)
- Power Consumption (BTU/h/cabinet, Max.)
- Power Consumption (BTU/h/cabinet, Avg.)
- Power Consumption (BTU/h/m², Max.)
- Power Supply (V)
- 100 to 240
- Frame Rate (Hz)
- 50 / 60
- Refresh Rate (Hz)
- Lifetime (Hours to Half Brightness)
- Operating Temperature (°C)
- -30° to +50°
- Operating Humidity
- < 90%RH
- IP Rating Front
- IP Rating Rear
- RoHS, REACH
There are no reviews yet.