Winner of Design Awards
True Innovation Behind SimplicityWith unrivaled picture quality and optimum cable-less design,Expand the Possibilities of Business Space Itself.
Why “Optimum Cable-less” LEDThe LSAA series is the innovative LED signage applying the wireless transmission technology with *non-contact connectors. For up to UHD resolution with the 16:9 ratio, it does not require a cable connection between the cabinets to supply signal & power. Its block assembly design makes the LSAA series easier to be installed than ever before.
Vivid Color Expression Powered by HDR
With HDR (HDR10, HDR10 Pro*) support, content becomes vivid with great visual impact.
The wider color spectrum and greater contrast ratio allow viewers to fully enjoy lively content.
Easy Remote Control Support
The LSAA series allows users to easily access the settings, such as Picture Mode, volume, etc. by using a remote control instead of connecting to a PC. It uses the same UI as general LG digital signage, so users can easily adapt to it.
Compatibility with AV Conference Systems
The LSAA series has been certified Crestron Connected® for a high level of compatibility with professional AV controls to achieve seamless integration and automated control*, boosting business management efficiency.
EMC Class B CertifiedThe LG LSAA Series is certified as EMC Class B, which requires electronic equipment made for use in residential environments as well as commercial, industrial, or business environments.
Therefore, it is suitable for up-close uses such as corporate meeting rooms, board rooms, etc.
4-in-1 LED PackageUnlike LG's conventional LED signage in which one light source constitutes one small LED package, the LSAA series has applied four light sources at once to its wider LED package. So the attached area of 4-in-1 LED package can be wider than the conventional single LED package, making the LED signage surface smoother and suitable for up-close uses such as corporate meeting rooms etc.
Standby ModeWhen there is no input signal for a period of time, the screen turns off and the main circuit parts inside the LED cabinet go to a standby mode. This saves additional power consumption and enables the product to be reactivated simply by using a remote control.
Real-time ConnectedCare Service
Maintenance is easier and faster with the optional ConnectedCare* service, a cloud service solution provided by LG service. It remotely manages the status of displays in client workplaces for fault diagnosis and remote-control services, enabling the stable operation of clients' businesses.
Power / Signal Redundancy SupportThe LSAA series is designed to support redundancy of signal and power, providing users with comfort. With optional embedded back-up power supply unit and signal redundancy, customers can assure the continuous operation of the screen without power failure, while the dual controllers minimize screen failure with a bi-directional signal input.
LG LED Bloc
- Pixel Pitch: 1.25mm
- Brightness: 600 cd/m²
- Wireless Data Transfer and Cable-less Power Docking
- AI-powered Image Processor
- Real-time ConnectedCare Service
- Pixel Configuration
- SMD, 4 Pixels in 1 PKG
- Pixel Pitch (mm)
- Module Resolution (W x H)
- 240 × 90
- Module Dimensions (W x H, mm)
- 300 ×112.5
- Weight per Module (kg)
- No. of Modules per Cabinet (W × H)
- 2 × 3
- Cabinet Resolution (W × H)
- 480 × 270
- Cabinet Dimensions (W × H × D)
- 600 × 337.5 × 44.9
- Cabinet Surface Area (m²)
- Weight per Cabinet (kg/cabinet)
- Weight per Square Meter (kg/m²)
- Physical Pixel Density (pixels/m²)
- Flatness of Cabinet
- ±0.5 mm
- Cabinet Material
- Die-casting Aluminum
- Service Access
- Front and Rear
* Module can be accessed only from the front.
- 600nit (Typ.) 1,200nit (Peak)
- Color Temperature (Default/Adjustable)
- 6,500K / 2,800~10,000K
* Adjustable via LED Assistant on PC
- Visual Viewing Angle (Horizontal)
- Visual Viewing Angle (Vertical)
- Brightness Uniformity
- Color Uniformity
- Contrast Ratio
- Peak. 8,000:1 Typ. 4,000:1
- Processing Depth (bit)
- HDR Compatibility
- HDR10, HDR10 Pro
* LG’s own HDR solution to process HDR signal by using enhanced dynamic tone mapping
- Power Consumption (W/cabinet, Max.)
- Power Consumption (W/cabinet, Avg.)
- Power Consumption (W/m², Max.)
- Power Consumption (BTU/h/cabinet, Max.)
- Power Consumption (BTU/h/cabinet, Avg.)
- Power Consumption (BTU/h/m², Max.)
- Power Supply (V)
- 100 to 240
- Frame Rate (Hz)
- 50 / 60
- Refresh Rate (Hz)
- Lifetime (Hours to Half Brightness)
- Operating Temperature (°C)
- 0°C to 40°C
- Operating Humidity
- IP rating Front / Rear
- IP20 / IP20
- Safety 60950-1, EMC Class B, BS476 Part7 Class1
- Wall Mount Kit, Frame Kit
There are no reviews yet.