Cableless Installation and Clean DesignCabinets are stackable, with sockets on the top and bottom that align. Thanks to the built-in power and signal connector protruding from the top, there is no need for wiring between cabinets. With easy installation and seamless appearance, this design eliminates the need for cables or additional space.
16:9 Aspect Ratio Optimized for FHD/UHD ContentEach cabinet uses a 16:9 aspect ratio, the same most commonly used in displays for FHD and UHD content. This allows you to enjoy existing content without additional editing.
Easy-handling Lightweight CabinetIt’s lightweight and easy to install, preventing damage during installation. A full set of LED screens is still lightweight, reducing strain on the structure holding the screens.
Signal / Power RedundancyWith an additional controller and power unit, a back-up controller activates if a signal transmission error occurs, preventing a screen blackout error (Signal Redundancy). The product also offers Power Redundancy as an option. Two power units are provided in single LED cabinet one activates to provide power when the other fails.
Front ServiceabilityThe product offers front access, freeing customers from needing rear access space.
Compatibility with LG Software SolutionsPowered by LG’s high performance system controller, the LAS-F series is compatible with LG software solutions including SuperSign CMS, LED Assistant, and Signage365Care, which help customers operate their own business flawlessly.
Uniform Picture QualityEvery step from production is strictly managed, while factory calibration ensures consistent quality between the LED units. The display provides seamless content with 97％ brightness uniformity.
Vividness with Color AccuracyLG’s rigorous quality standards also make LG LED signage reproduce accurate colors, vividly displaying the original colors of objects without distortion.
RoHS Certified Safe ProductBoasting RoHS certification, all LG LED signage models are environmentally-friendly products that do not use materials harmful to the environment and people.
Fine-pitch Essential Series
- Pixel Pitch: 0.945mm
- Brightness: 600cd/m²
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Lightweight Cabinet Design
- Front Serviceability
- Pixel Configuration
- 3 in 1
- Pixel Pitch (mm)
- Module Resolution (W x H)
- 320 × 180
- Module Dimensions (W x H, mm)
- 302.4 × 170.1
- Weight per Module (kg)
- No. of Modules per Cabinet (W × H)
- 2 × 2
- Cabinet Resolution (W × H)
- 640 × 360
- Cabinet Dimensions (W × H × D)
- Cabinet Surface Area (m²)
- Weight per Cabinet (kg/cabinet)
- Weight per Square Meter (kg/m²)
- Physical Pixel Density (pixels/m²)
- Flatness of Cabinet
- Cabinet Material
- Die Casting Aluminum
- Service Access
* Min. 50mm needed between cabinet rear surface and back wall.
- Min. Brightness (After Calibration)
- Color Temperature
- 3,000 – 10,000
- Visual Viewing Angle (H×V)
- 160 × 140
- Brightness Uniformity
- ≥ 97%
- Color Uniformity
- ± 0.003 Cx,Cy
- Contrast Ratio
- Processing Depth (bit)
- Power Consumption (W/cabinet, Max.)
- Power Consumption (W/cabinet, Avg.)
- Power Consumption (W/m², Max.)
- Power Consumption (BTU/h/cabinet, Max.)
- Power Consumption (BTU/h/cabinet, Avg.)
- Power Consumption (BTU/h/m², Max.)
- Power Supply (V)
- 100 to 240
- Frame Rate (Hz)
- 50 / 60
- Refresh Rate (Hz)
- Lifetime (Hours to Half Brightness)
- Operating Temperature (°C)
- -10° to +40°
- Operating Humidity
- 10-80% RH
- IP rating Front / Rear