The World’s Most Powerful Ray Tracing GPU
NVIDIA® Quadro RTX™ 8000, powered by the NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and the NVIDIA RTX™ platform, combines unparalleled performance and memory capacity to deliver the world’s most powerful graphics card solution for professional workflows. Creative and technical professionals can now wield the power of hardware-accelerated ray tracing, AI and advanced shading to boost productivity and create amazing content faster than ever before.
The Quadro RTX 8000 features 72 RT cores for real-time ray tracing and 576 Tensor Cores for AI enhanced workflows, resulting in over 130 TFLOPS of deep learning performance. With 48 GB of GDDR6 memory, scalable to 96 GB with NVIDIA NVLink technology, the Quadro RTX 8000 is designed to work with the most memory intensive workloads like creating the most complex models, building massive architectural datasets, visualizing immense data science workloads, working with 8K movie content in real time, and speeding up high resolution final frame rendering. VirtualLink® provides connectivity to next-generation, high-resolution VR HMDs to let you view your work in the most compelling virtual environments. The NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 redefines what’s possible.
BUILT FOR PROFESSIONALS
1. NVIDIA NVLink™
Links two GPUs with a high-speed interconnect to scale memory capacity to 48 GB and drive higher performance with up to 100 GB/s of data transfer.
2. Next-Gen Memory
Equipped with industry-first 24 GB of ultra-fast GDDR6 memory to hold complex designs, massive architectural datasets, 8K movie content, and more.
3. NVIDIA Turing GPU Architecture
Armed with the all-new RT Core for ray tracing, 576 Tensor Cores for AI and 4,068 CUDA cores for parallel computing, NVIDIA Turing is simply the world's most advanced GPU.
Industry-first implementation of VirtualLink to simplify connectivity to current and next-generation high-resolution VR head-mounted displays.
Revolutionary Real-Time Ray Tracing Acceleration
Incorporating new hardware-based ray tracing engines, Turing is the industry’s first graphics processor enabling real-time ray tracing. A single Quadro RTX 8000 board can render complex professional models with physically accurate shadows, reflections, and refractions to empower users with instant insight. Working in concert with applications leveraging APIs such as NVIDIA OptiX, Microsoft DXR and Vulcan ray tracing, systems based on Quadro RTX 8000 will power truly interactive design workflows to provide immediate feedback for unprecedented levels of productivity.
Enhanced Tensor Cores
Purpose-built for deep learning matrix arithmetic at the heart of neural network training and inferencing functions, Turing GPUs include enhanced Tensor Cores that accelerate FP16 / FP32 matrix operations in addition to INT8 and two new INT4 and INT1 (binary) precision modes. Independent floating-point and integer data paths allow more efficient execution of workloads using a mix of computation and addressing calculations.
Advanced Shading Technologies
Mesh Shading provides a compute-based geometry pipeline to speed processing and culling for geometrically complex models and scenes to improve performance by up to 2x. Motion Adaptive Shading offers more granular control over how GPU horsepower is distributed (i.e. more cycles applied on the detailed areas of a scene and fewer on the less detailed areas) to increase performance and at the same image quality, or produce similar image quality with 50% reduction time to generate shaded pixels. Especially useful for VR experiences, Texture Space Shading enables shading and geometry samples to be processed at different rates for more efficient execution.
Encode/Decode Engine Enhancementi
H.264 encode bitrate/quality improvements to modulate performance to reduce bitrate (e.g. ~6% at the same performance level, ~11% with reduced performance).
- Vidmem output for encoded bitstream and motion vectors to accelerate post-processing for end-to-end GPU workflows.
- Optical flow at 4x4 granularity for improved video frame interpolation/extrapolation, object tracking, motion segmentation, action recognition, etc.
- I-frame only decode for H.264 and HEVC to allow inferencing with I-frame only to speed use cases such as video surveillance.
- P9 10-/12-bit decode to enable VP9 HBD content decoding.
High Speed GDDR6 Memory
Built with 48GB of state-of-the-art GDDR6 memory delivering 55% greater throughput than the previous-generation GDDR5x technology, Quadro RTX 8000 provides the industry’s largest graphics memory footprint to address the largest datasets and models in latency-sensitive professional applications.
Error Correcting Code (ECC) on Graphics Memory
Meet strict data integrity requirements for mission critical applications with uncompromised computing accuracy and reliability for workstations.
Advanced Streaming Multiprocessor (SM) Architecture
Building upon the major SM enhancements from the Volta GPU, the Turing architecture is up to 50% more energy efficient than the previous generation Pascal design to enable major gains in performance within the same power envelope.
NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000
✔ 4,608 NVIDIA® CUDA® Cores
✔ 576 NVIDIA® Tensor Cores
✔ 72 NVIDIA® RT Cores
✔ 48GB GDDR6 Memory
✔ Up to 672GB/s Memory Bandwidth
✔ 84T RTX-OPS
✔ 10 Giga Rays/s Rays Cast
✔ 16.3 TFLOPS FP32 Performance
✔ 32.6 TFLOPS FP16 Performance
✔ 65.8 TOPS INT8 Performance
✔ 130.5 TFLOPS of Tensor Operation
✔ Max. Power Consumption: 295W
✔ 4x DisplayPort 1.4
✔ 1x VirtualLink
|CUDA Parallel Processing cores
|NVIDIA Tensor Cores
|NVIDIA RT Cores
|Frame Buffer Memory
|48 GB GDDR6
|10 Giga Rays/Sec
|Peak Single Precision (FP32) Performance
|Peak Half Precision (FP16) Performance
|Peak Integer Operation (INT8) Performance
|Deep Learning TeraFLOPS^1
|130.5 Tensor TFLOPS
|Max Power Consumption
|PCI Express 3.0 x16
|DP 1.4 (4) + VirtualLink (1)
|4.4” H x 10.5” L Dual Slot
|1x 8-pin & 1x 6-pin
|Compatible (with Quadro Sync II)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Linux® – Full OpenGL implementation, complete with NVIDIA and ARB extensions (64-bit)
3D Graphics Architecture
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- NVIDIA® GigaThread™ engine with 7 async copy engines
- Shader Model 5.1 (OpenGL 4.5 and DirectX 12)
- Up to 32K x 32K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
- 64x full scene antialiasing (FSAA)/128x FSAA in SLI Mode
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, HEVC, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
- Dedicated H.264 and HEVC Encoder2
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
- NVIDIA GPU Boost™ (automatically improves GPU engine throughput to maximize application performance)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.