Fast Installation and TeardownThe LED cabinets are attached via magnets for easy installation. Moreover, lock handles on the top and sides make it easy for even one person to set up and dismantle the cabinets.
Front Module RemovalWith magnetic tool, LED module can be easily removed.
Easy MaintenanceThe center enclosure on the back of the product conveniently includes a power supply module, receive card, and hub card, making it easy to maintain the components.
Simple Status CheckYou can easily check power and signal status through the status button on the outside of the cabinet (alternates between red and green). The button shows test patterns, eliminating the need to connect the source.
Uniform Picture QualityEvery step from production is strictly managed, while factory calibration ensures consistent quality between the LED units. The display provides seamless content with 97％ brightness uniformity.
Vividness with Color AccuracyLG’s rigorous quality standards also make LG LED signage reproduce accurate colors, vividly displaying the original colors of objects without distortion.
Compatibility with LG Software SolutionsPowered by LG’s high performance system controller, the LAS-V series is compatible with LG software solutions including SuperSign CMS, LED Assistant, and Signage365Care, which help customers operate their own business flawlessly.
- Pixel Pitch: 2.5mm
- Brightness: 1,000cd/m²
- Fast Installation and Teardown
- Uniform Picture Quality
- Pixel Configuration
- 3 in 1
- Pixel Pitch (mm)
- Module Resolution (W x H)
- Module Dimensions (W x H, mm)
- Weight per Module (kg)
- No. of Modules per Cabinet (W × H)
- 2 × 2
- Cabinet Resolution (W × H)
- Cabinet Dimensions (W × H × D)
- Cabinet Surface Area (m²)
- Weight per Cabinet (kg/cabinet)
- Weight per Square Meter (kg/m²)
- Physical Pixel Density (pixels/m²)
- Flatness of Cabinet
- Cabinet Material
- Die Casting Aluminum
- Service Access
* Min. 100mm needed between cabinet rear surface and back wall.
- Min. Brightness (After Calibration)
- Color Temperature
- 3,000 – 10,000
- Visual Viewing Angle (H×V)
- 160 × 140
- Brightness Uniformity
- Color Uniformity
- ± 0.003 Cx,Cy
- Contrast Ratio
- Processing Depth (bit)
- Power Consumption (W/cabinet, Max.)
- Power Consumption (W/cabinet, Avg.)
- Power Consumption (W/m², Max.)
- Power Consumption (BTU/h/cabinet, Max.)
- Power Consumption (BTU/h/cabinet, Avg.)
- Power Consumption (BTU/h/m², Max.)
- Power Supply (V)
- 100 to 240
- Frame Rate (Hz)
- 50 / 60
- Refresh Rate (Hz)
- Lifetime (Hours to Half Brightness)
- Operating Temperature (°C)
- -10° to +40°
- Operating Humidity
- IP Rating Front
- IP Rating Rear