Vipera is a dynamic group or business and marketing individuals adhering to the mission of “bringing a disruptive revolution in the field of visual displays, cryptocurrency and business and leisure information technology”. We are eager for talents who pursue excellence as we do, and jointly practice the culture of marrying passion with innovation.
We are technological innovators, continuously bringing new and impactful products to the global marketplace. Our focus remains on providing new and compelling products that push the boundaries of finance, data, artificial intelligence, enthusiast gaming and stunning visuals.
We are looking for an experienced Custom Pc Builder/Technician to join our team! As a Computer Technician at our company, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing computers and networks. Your role will be crucial for ensuring that our IT infrastructure works properly with maximum capabilities. Along with this you will be responsible for building a custom PC according to the client requirements.
Most importantly we are looking for someone who is well-versed with crypto, wallets and building mining rigs.
The Amazon Marketing Specialist will implement and manage the best online marketing strategies to ensure buybox and featured offers through product detail pages, create and add listings, deal with digital merchandising, deal with account representatives and oversee brand-specific trademarks and copyrights related to our online commerce initiatives. You will also be responsible for the execution and daily optimization of timely and compelling digital marketing campaigns, including Pay per click, coupons & discounts, video, customer relations, taking care of account health, policy adherence and insight-driven reporting.
1. Responsible for building and editing scenes in Unity3D engine according to requirements, arranging lights and baking light maps, and has a good performance on the effect and atmosphere of the scene;
2, Familiar with the production specifications of 3D game models and textures, and sort out the complete production process and specifications;
3, Control the layout of the scene, the placement of objects and the adjustment of the atmosphere effect;
4, Know model binding, character animation, key frame animation, master the law of motion, and produce high-quality animation
5, Cooperate with the program to complete resource integration, output and final effect optimization.
1. Fine art graduates are preferred, with more than 1 year experience in 3D game scenes, and more than 1 year experience in unity technical art (TA) positions;
2. Familiar with Unity3D engine, proficient in using Unity3D, Maya (3DMAX), photpshop and other software, excellent modeling, wiring, UV distribution capabilities.
3. Have a certain hand-painted foundation and rich experience in making hand-painted textures, and have a good grasp of the overall color and rhythm of textures and scenes;
4. Be proactive and self-disciplined towards work, and be able to complete work requirements on time, quality and quantity;
5. Have good communication skills, be able to withstand strong work pressure, have a team spirit, have problems, and can put forward constructive opinions from a technical point of view is preferred;
1. Performing various administrative duties, such as preparing commission and expense reports, and conducting post-sale followups with the customers
2. Working with other employees to develop effective strategies to meet sales targets
3. Managing inventory by keeping records of available products
4. Processing sales transactions and sales contracts and receiving payments
5. Creating awareness and promoting special offers and loyalty programs
6. Managing client relationships through all the stages of the sales cycle
7. Ensuring that customers are fully satisfied with the services offered
Vipera LLC provides industrial-scale data center colocation hosting facilities in Canada. We are a great team with vision, innovation, passion, drive to deliver, excellent collaboration and execution.
We are looking for new colleagues who also strive for excellence and willing to be part of the team challenging the world’s leading-edge blockchain market.
We have 10 technician positions open and 1 management position.
Senior Blockchain Mining Technician bases in Calgary Alberta.
1. Senior Blockchain Mining Technician works as key person ensuring all customer server environments are secure, operational, and highly available through continuous proactive monitoring, customer support, and scheduled maintenance preparation.
2. Lead the technical works of cryptocurrency mining plants.
3. Lead the upgrades, replacements, and cabling of network equipment.
4. Train and monitor the team on server maintenance, identifying, diagnosing, repairing and replace failed components of servers.
5. Establish, administer and train the team on physical security systems and upholding security policies including access verification and provisioning, vendor escorts, upkeep of security logbook entries, and CCTV administration and monitoring.
6. Working with line manager as key members to maximize server uptime.
7. Interface directly with customers and track interactions, progress, and resolution in trouble tickets
8. Arranges and facilitates status meetings, integration meetings, escalation problem management calls and other meetings.
9. Lead to develop and update internal technical standards and SOP, ensure project requirements
10. Must be able to work a flexible schedule and be on-call after hours, including holidays and weekend.
11. Travel when required
12. Other assigned work by line manager.