RETURN, WARRANTY, AND SHIPPING POLICIES
RETURNS, FEES & REFUNDS:
Our return policy below only applies to physical goods (ie: shippable items) from www.viperatech.com. If you ordered from another platform or vendor, please contact them for return and warranty information. For cancellation and refund policies regarding our technical subscription services or cloud management software, please look under the section titled ‘Returns – Digital Goods’.
If you are not satisfied with any product, you may return it for a refund under the following conditions:
1. Your refund request must be made within five (5) business days from the date of delivery of the item according to tracking information on the order. All items must be in transit, according to tracking information, back to our location within fourteen (14) business days from when the item was delivered. Items that do not begin their transit during this time period are not eligible to be returned.
2. We will only refund original product costs. Shipping charges (once shipped) and processing fees (PayPal, Payoneer, AmazonPay, Stripe or physical Credit Card terminal) are non-refundable. We ask all customers to make this consideration before purchasing, as Vipera LLC is not compensated for these charges by its processors or freight forwarders.
3. Unopened products can be fully refunded thirty (30) calendar days from the date of delivery. Used products, as long as all original items and packaging are included and in reasonable condition, can still be returned, but will be subject to a 20%-40% restocking fee of the purchase price. Due to the nature of our products, used products are defined as any product that has a broken seal or appears to have been taken out of the packaging (even if it was just used once and cleaned afterwards). If any items/parts are missing, or damaged, we reserve the right to increase the restocking fee up to 60%.
4. We will deduct the cost of return shipping we incur from any refund if a buyer is unable to provide shipping outside of the five (5) business day return window.
5. THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON ASICS, MINING CONTAINERS, ENTERPRISE GRAPHICS CARDS, TRANSPARENT OLED, ROLLABLE OLED, LED MATRIX PANELS, AI WORKSTATIONS AND SERVERS/CLUSTERS. DEFECTIVE ITEMS MUST BE RMA’D WITH THE MANUFACTURER OR VIPERA LLC, DEPENDING ON WARRANTY TERMS APPLICABLE TO THE SPECIFIC MODEL. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Warranties will not be honored for products that have been altered from their original state, bear signs of misuse or operating under conditions beyond the recommended parameters set forth by the manufacturer. Some considerations can be made where a restocking fee to be determined by Vipera LLC applies. It is the responsibility of the buyer to recognize prerequisites for running hardware and considerations must be made to the price volatility and value of machines that change daily.
6. Return shipping costs are borne by the buyer if a defective or wrong item claim five (5) business days from the date of delivery is not received.
7. Preorders are non-cancellable and non-transferrable. A swap for in-stock inventory can be arranged.
8. Customs clearance procedures and import duties and tariffs is the responsibility of the buyer/receiver except for these regions; European Union, Gulf Cooperation Council, North America. Carrier commissioned brokerage clearance fees may still apply.
RETURNING A PRODUCT:
Follow these steps to return a product purchased from our Site:
1. Once your RMA request is approved and received five (5) business days from the date of delivery, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order number in the subject line. We will provide you with a pre-paid shipping label to return your items. Should the five (5) business days elapse, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Please note: return labels must be used within fourteen (14) calendar days of being issued, or they are subject to cancellation. We are not responsible for any issues related to a customer’s use of a cancelled label.
2. Pack the product in its original packaging or mail it in protective bubble/air padding to ensure the product will be returned without damage.
3. Once the product is received and verified, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your refund and it can take up to five to seven (5-7) business days to process and reflect back into your account or card.
RETURNS – DIGITAL GOODS:
The terms below currently only apply to our Cloud Subscription Services and Technical Support Plans:
1. Due to upfront costs on our end to set up and maintain our cloud servers and technicians, payments for our cloud services or remote technical support are final and non-refundable. All subscriptions, both month-to-month and annual plans, are recurring and will automatically renew after the end of each paid subscription period.
2. To cancel your subscription, please contact support (email@example.com) before the next billing cycle/payment due date.
Limited 6 month warranty is standard for manufacturing defects only unless otherwise specified. Our warranty applies only to products sold on www.viperatech.com, Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg and through authorized distributors, sales channels or partners. Vipera LLC reserves the right to deny warranty claims and after-sales support on products sold by unauthorized companies or individuals such as on eBay, counterfeits or listing hijackers on Amazon or other sales channels. Feel free to inquire if a distributor is authorized via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extended warranties of 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 5 years and 10 years can be applied to products and stipulated on purchase agreements or listings. CYCLESAFE™ extended warranties will be disclosed on the product listing at the time of purchasing and do not apply to units purchased before the CYCLESAFE™ program was applied.
All products produced or assembled by Vipera LLC or its subsidiary brand EXETON undergo routine quality control inspections. However, if you believe you have received in anyway a defective product, you must bring it to our attention by emailing email@example.com within the warranty period of the delivery date of your order. Please provide photographs/videos/log files of the defect for us to review and to troubleshoot. Our support team will evaluate on a case by case basis how to resolve your concerns; we are willing to work with you.
Shipping costs for warranty claims to manufacturer or Vipera LLC within the coverage period are provided by Vipera LLC.
Note that if it is determined that the product must be sent back to us for review or sent to a third-party for review and repair, please allow 2-3 weeks for your goods to be inspected and diagnosed. Once our technicians has had the chance to verify any issues you’re experiencing, we will either fix the device or send you an entirely new item or item of similar value. Replacement units, hashrate/computing or “loaner” solutions will not be entertained during this review process. If required, replacement parts will be sent to clients who are capable of easily servicing devices and agree to it.
Exchanges are not permitted. Instead, you may return items through the process outlined above and place a new order through our site at your convenience. In some circumstances, Vipera LLC may offer to repurchase or credit your goods at its discretion.
SHIPPING POLICIES AND MODIFYING ORDERS:
Orders can be modified before items have been shipped. All orders over $1,000 USD require direct signatures from the purchaser upon delivery. Packages can be rerouted at no extra cost during transit at the client’s request pending verification of address. Vipera LLC prides itself in the ability to process and fulfill orders as soon as possible within the five to seven (5-7) day window on most items unless otherwise stated. We ask you please double check all names, addresses, promo codes, items ordered, and other details at checkout before purchasing to confirm they are correct. If there are any errors in your information provided, please contact us and we will try our best to change it before shipping.
Vipera LLC takes the utmost care in safely and accurately packing our products from our warehouse locations in Irvine, Montreal, Hong Kong or Dubai. Despite our best efforts, after packages leave our warehouse, in rare cases they will be lost, stolen, damaged while in transit to our customers. Our primary carriers are DHL, UPS, FEDEX and ARAMEX for all international and domestic shipments, and are monitored closely by internal staff. To address this issue we offer our own shipping coverage on every package shipped at no additional cost. If any of the above issues arise, we will work with you to obtain a refund or reshipment on your package.
Order with confidence that if any of the above scenarios occurs with the delivery of your package, it will be covered.
Please note our coverage is subject to the “Invalid or Incorrect Addresses” and “International Orders” policies outlined below.
INVALID OR INCORRECT ADDRESSES AND FAILURE TO PICK UP PACKAGE POLICY:
If any order is returned to our facility due to an invalid address or is delivered to the wrong location due to an incorrect address submitted at the time the order is placed, a reship fee will apply to modify the address and reship it out to the correct address. We reserve the right to place signature confirmation on all reshipments to ensure it safely arrives at its final destination. Alternatively, the customer also may receive a refund after our fulfillment costs are deducted.
The policy above also applies to orders which are returned to our location due to failure by the customer to pick up a package placed on hold by the shipping carrier.
SHIPPING TIMES AND INSTRUCTIONS:
Once the package is in the carrier’s possession, we are unable to speed up delivery or forward requests for the carrier to deliver at a certain time of day or location, though some exceptions can be made depending on location. We appreciate in advance your patience and willingness to work with the carrier in receiving your package, albeit it may not be at the time or place of preference. It is common for carriers to make partial deliveries. Vipera LLC is not to be held responsible for such methods or delays.
There are no cancellations on preordered items unless authorized by Vipera LLC in writing upon request.