See the unseen
LG Transparent OLEDLG Transparent OLED Signage offers new ways to communicate visually and opens up a whole new level of creativity that even conventional digital signage cannot offer.
A New Level of See-through View
LG Transparent OLED Signage illuminates spaces that once were hidden away behind the display, completely harmonizing with its surroundings.
Boasting vivid and clear colors with high transparency, this display provides visual enhancements to objects placed behind it, giving viewers an impressive "wow" factor.
High TransparencyLG’s OLED technology makes the Transparent OLED Signage have slimmer structure without backlight unit nor a liquid crystal layer, achieving high transparency of 38% much higher than conventional LCD transparent displays (10%*). While clearly showing objects behind the screen, it overlays the relevant information right before them.
Accurate and Vivid Colors
Featuring self-lighting pixels, the display maintains vivid colors and high contrast ratio even when the display becomes transparent. It brings content to life from wide viewing angles, and the content blends into its surroundings seamlessly and naturally.
Protective Tempered GlassTouching a display directly can cause damage or scratches. The tempered front glass protects product from such external impacts and its anti-shatter glass is designed to minimize customers’ injuries.
Expandable DesignLG Transparent OLED Signage is designed as a semi-assembled display, meaning you can install it in various ways to fit into existing structures and spaces. With a variety of forms of installation*, it can complement any venue in which it is installed.
Transparent OLED Signage-55EW5G-A
- Brightness(Typ.): 400nit (APL 25%, Without Glass)
- Transparency(Typ.) : 38%
- Bezel : 7.9 mm (T/B/L), 121.7 mm (B)
- Interface : HDMI/DP/USB(2)/ RS232C/ RJ45/ Audio/ IR
- Screen Size
- Panel Technology
- Native Resolution
- 1,920 x 1,080 (FHD)
- 150/400nit (APL 100%/25%, Without Glass)
- Contrast Ratio
- 150,000 : 1
- Dynamic CR
- Color gamut
- BT709 120 %
- Viewing Angle (H x V)
- 178 x 178
- Color Depth
- 10bit(R), 1.07Bilion colors
- Response Time
- 1 ms (G to G)
- Surface Treatment (Haze)
- Hard coating (2H)
- Operation Hours (Hours / Day)
- 18 / 7 (Moving Content Only)
- Portrait / Landscape
- Yes / Yes
- 38% (SET)
- HDMI (1, HDCP1.4), DP (1, HDCP1.3), RS232C IN, RJ45(LAN), IR IN (1, External IR Receiver), USB2.0 Type A(2)
- DP Out, Audio Out, RS232C OUT (1, w/ IR out), RJ45(LAN)
- Bezel Color
- Bezel Width
- T/R/L/B : 7.9/7.9/7.9/121.7mm
- Weight (Head)
- 11.6Kg (Head), 3.4Kg (Signage Box)
- Monitor Dimension (W x H x D)
- 1225.5 x 810.1 x 4.9mm (Head)
782.8 x 238.4 x 34.7mm (Signage Box)
- Monitor Dimensions with Stand (W × H × D)
- VESA™ Standard Mount Interface
- Protection Glass
- Depth 3.0 mm , Tempered / Chemical Strengthening, Anti-Reflective, Shatter-Proof
- Internal Memory (16GB), Temperature Sensor
- webOS ver. (webOS4.0), Local Contents Scheduling, Group Manager, USB Plug & Play, Fail over, RS-232C Sync, Local Network Sync, Video Tag (4), Gapless Playback, Tile Mode Setting, Setting Data Cloning, SNMP, ISM Method, Auto Set ID, Status Mailing, Control Manager, Crestron Inside, PM mode, Wake on LAN, HDMI-CEC, SI Server Setting, Pro:Idiom
- Operation Temperature
- 0 °C to 40 °C
- Operation Humidity
- 10 % to 80 %
- Power Supply
- AC 100-240V~, 50/60Hz
- Power Type
- Built-In Power
- Typ. / Max.
- 250 W / 280 W
- BTU (British Thermal Unit)
- 853.03 BTU/Hr(Typ.), 955.39 BTU/Hr(Max)
There are no reviews yet.