SELECTABLE TWO PRODUCT TYPESThe LAPE Series comes in 2 product types which differ in the way the power is installed. Each has their own distinctive benefits, so customers can choose between two types based on installation environment.
With a specially designed flexible LDM(LED Display Module), the LAPE series supports true concave and convex curvature up to 1,000R. This greatly amplifies design flexibility, providing users with the ability to create true curved screens.
REALISM THROUGH LIFELIKE COLORSThe LAPE series delivers vivid and distinctive picture quality through a wide range of color details with deep contrast thanks to LG's exclusive ‘Dynamic Contrast Algorithm'.
DETAILED EXPRESSION OF COLOR DEPTH16-bit color processing provides a higher greyscale level, which seamlessly displays different depths and densities of colors without distortion, thereby giving a more realistic and sophisticated content.
SMOOTH PLAYBACK IN DYNAMIC MOTIONPowered by LG's display technology, a high refresh rate of 3,840Hz assures the smooth playback of content. The flicker-free image prevents the black bars that occur from video shooting, as well as eye strain and blurred vision in viewers.
POWER/SIGNAL REDUNDANCY SUPPORTThe LAPE series is designed to support signal redundancy (optional), providing users with peace of mind.
PRECISE FHD/UHD SCEEN CONFIGURATIONIt has often been difficult to configure a perfect FHD/UHD resolution screen prohibiting native resolution image display. With the LAPE series, this is possible for all model options.
SMART HIGH PERFORMANCE SYSTEM CONTROLLERThe LAPE series comes with a versatile 4K system controller, providing simplified system configuration in a high-resolution canvas platform. The controller also has a built-in high performance media player as well as scaler.
INTUITIVE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARELG's new management control software platform ‘LED Assistant' provides easy screen management.
REAL-TIME 365 CARE SERVICEThe maintenance gets easier and faster with an optional service Signage 365 Care*, a cloud service solution provided by LG service. It remotely manages status of LED displays in client workplaces for fault diagnosis and remote-control services.
EASY TO HANDLE & INSTALLConventional large-sized and heavy cabinet-based installation often results in LED dot defects during installation. The LAPE series breaks free from conventional norms by introducing much smaller and light weight LDM(LED Display Module)-based installation, providing incomparable ease of handling.
HIGH PERFORMANCE SoC with webOSBuilt-in Quad Core SoC can execute several tasks at once while providing smooth content playback without the need for a media player. Also LG webOS platform enhances user convenience with intuitive GUI and simple app development tools.
EASY SCREEN ALIGNMENTThe unit frame of the LAPE series has been carefully designed for easy screen flatness alignment. Each LDM has 20 Z-axis alignment points for ultra-fine flatness alignment.
FRONT INSTALLATION & SERVICEThe LAPE series comes with front installation and front service access, freeing users from needing rear access space, as well as a sleek screen design for maximum space optimization
- Pixel Pitch: 1.5mm
- Brightness: 700 cd/m²
- Curvature(Concave/convex): Up to 1,000R
- High performance system controller
- Front and rear serviceability
- Pitch Name
- Pixel Configuration
- 3 in 1 SMD
- Pixel Pitch (mm)
- Module Resolution (W x H)
- 160 x 120
- Module Dimensions (W x H, mm)
- 240 x 180
- Weight per Module (kg)
- No. of Modules per Unit Case (W x H)
- 2 x 3
- Unit Case Resolution (W x H)
- 320 x 360
- Unit Case Dimensions (W x H x D, mm)
- 480 x 540 x 105
- Unit Case Surface Area (m²)
- Weight per Unit Case (kg/unit)
- Weight per Square Meter (kg/m²)
- Physical Pixel Density (pixels/m²)
- Flatness of Unit Case (mm)
- Unit Case Material
- Die Casting Aluminum
- Service Access
- Front1) and Rear
1) Min. 400mm of space should be required between the cabinet rear and the wall.
- Min. Brightness (After Calibration)
- 700 cd/m²
- Color Temperature
- 3,200 ~ 9,300
- Visual Viewing Angle (Horizontal)
- Visual Viewing Angle (Vertical)
- Brightness Uniformity
- Color Uniformity
- ±0.015Cx, Cy
- Contrast Ratio
- Processing Depth (bit)
- 16 (HDR10)
- Power Consumption (W/Unit, Max.)
- Power Consumption (W/Unit, Avg.)
- Power Consumption (W/m², Max.)
- Power Consumption (BTU/h/cabinet, Max.)
- Power Consumption (BTU/h/cabinet, Avg.)
- Power Consumption (BTU/h/m², Max.)
- Power Supply (V)
- 100 to 240
- Frame Rate (Hz)
- 50 / 60
- Refresh Rate (Hz)
- Lifetime (Hours to Half Brightness)
- Operating Temperature (°C)
- 0°C to + 40°C
- Operating Humidity
- 10-80% RH
- FCC Class A / CE / KC
- Video Inputs
- HDMI In, DP In, OPS In, USB
- RJ45 In, RS232C In/out
- Special Features
- HDR10, Temperature Sensor, Power Detection